EDU Order & Verification Guide
1. Check your EDU eligibility
You are eligible for an educational discount if you are:
- a student age 13 or older currently enrolled in full-time educational studies, up to advanced degree programs.
- a student age 13 or older in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of studies is irrelevant.
- a teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify.
If there is ever any disagreement on educational status documents, we offer a full four-week money back guarantee.
2. Order your EDU license
You can purchase your discounted EDU license in our shop.
3. Verify your EDU status
After buying an EDU license, you can upload your verification through your user account.
We can accept the following documents:
- A copy of your student or teacher ID, make sure your name and the expiration date are clearly legible.
- An enrollment letter or employment verification from your school on official letterhead.
The verification process usually takes one business day to complete; after you will receive a confirmation email and your license will be activated and ready to authorize.
Please note: The software won't run properly until you've verified your educational status. If you can't wait for the confirmation, we suggest using the free 30-day trial to make music while we verify.
4. Install and authorize your EDU software
We feel that it is important to support students and teachers, for this reason there aren't any limitations imposed on a license purchased with our educational discount.
The one tradeoff is that the license can only be sold/transferred to students or teachers who meet the eligibility requirements for our educational discount.