Keyboard shortcuts not working
- Live Versions: 11, 10
- Operating System: All
As of Live 10, various keyboard shortcuts work without a modifier. If the shortcuts don't work:
1. Make sure that the Computer MIDI Keyboard is deactivated.
2. Make sure that there are no Key mappings which conflict with the shortcuts.
3. Certain plug-ins can hijack the keyboard when their GUI is open. Close all plug-in GUIs and try again. If it's still not working, try in a completely blank Set instead.
4. Certain taskbar utilities may use the same keyboard shortcuts. Close them or disable their keyboard shortcuts.
4. Certain graphics cards (especially those geared for gaming), have keyboard shortcuts which conflict with Live's shortcuts. Open your graphics card control panel and disable these keyboard shortcuts.