Transferring an educational license

Educational licenses can only be resold to students or teachers who qualify for educational pricing.

Before we can transfer the license we need to verify the new user's student or teacher status. We can accept:

  • a current student ID
  • a school transcript or enrollment letter
  • a teacher faculty ID
  • an employment verification letter

These details should be sent to our Support team by the seller along with the license transfer request.

Once we have the verification, we can complete the transfer to the new account.