Eligibility requirements for educational licenses
You are eligible for an educational discount if you:
- are a student age 13 or older currently enrolled in full-time educational studies
- are a student age 13 or older in a part-time program that consists of 20+ hours study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. Online courses are also eligible.
- are a teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time (20+ hours/week) at a school or university in any field
To verify your status, you can upload one of the following items in your Ableton.com account after purchasing an EDU license:
- a valid student ID with expiration date or current term clearly displayed
- a school transcript or enrollment letter
- a teacher's work ID with a current term shown
- an employment verification letter from the school on official letterhead
If there is ever any disagreement on educational status documents, we offer a full four-week money back guarantee.
Eligibility for alumni and former teachers
Educational licenses require a current student enrollment or teaching verification in order to authorize the purchase.
Because of this, graduated students or former teachers are not eligible for the offer.
However, we can offer a grace period for students one month after graduation, and for teachers one month after the end of their employment contract.
Eligibility for subscription- based classes
Please note monthly subscription classes, which can be cancelled at any time, such as students of Lynda (http://www.lynda.com), do not meet the necessary requirements for our educational discount.