Accepted payment methods
For credit card payments, we accept VISA, EuroCard, Mastercard, and JCB. As for debit cards, we accept VISA Electron.
If you don’t have a credit card, you can also use PayPal directly in our webshop.
We can accept wire transfer payments from residents within the EU. Contact our Support Team and provide us with the following information:
- The product(s) you want to order
- Your registered email address
- Your billing and shipping addresses
When we receive the request, we'll send you confirmation of your order, as well as Ableton's bank details.
Note: foreign money transfers may take some time to reach us, and we can only fulfill the order once our bank confirms the transfer.
WeChat - China only
- Get first. Pay later (14 days): The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions you can find .
- Slice it (DE, NO, SE only): With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice it including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find .
- Pay now (Sofort direct banking): Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date by email.
The payment methods invoice, part payment and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
Splitit is a payment solution enabling shoppers to pay for purchases with an existing Visa or Mastercard credit card by splitting the cost into interest-free monthly payments.
Splitit requests authorization from the shopper's card company, reserving the total purchase amount from the shopper's available line of credit. Then, each month, according to the shopper's payment plan, the installment amount is collected and Splitit requests authorization for the remaining balance.
Here is an example of how the service works for a customer buying a product totaling $600 in 3 installments of $200 each:
1. Splitit obtains authorization from the credit card company for the full purchase amount of $600. This is not a charge on the card; it is simply reserving $600 from the shopper's line of credit.
2. The credit card company then charges the shopper $200 for the first payment.
3. During the second month, Splitit requests authorization for the outstanding purchase amount of $400, and charges the shopper the second installment of $200.
4. This authorization and charge process continues until the full $600 is collected–in this case, for 3 months.
Google Pay is accepted in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.