Push (standalone) logs
Logs from Push (standalone) provide information that can help troubleshoot various issues. A .zip package containing recent Push logs can be downloaded following the steps below.
First, connect your computer and Push to the same network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
If more than one Push has been connected to your network:
Next verify the ID of your Push (standalone). To find the ID, on Push go to Setup > Software > Authorize. The ID is shown inside the URL string starting with ‘Push’ and ending with .local, for example "Push-2" in the example http://push-2.local/authorize.
Before moving to the next step, select “Done.”
Next, go to Setup > Status and set Push to Standalone Mode. Then, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, navigate to: http://push.local/logs. If you have only one Push connected to your network, proceed to step 3.
- If you've had more than one Push connected to your network, replace “push” with the ID of your device (e.g. “push-1”, “push-2”, etc.) in the URL http://push.local/logs. For example: http://push-1.local/logs.
- Push will display a 6-digit code. Enter the code in your web browser, then select “Collect Logs.”
Note: Once you enter the 6-digit code on a web browser, you will not be prompted again for the code, and downloading should begin automatically. If you use a different web browser, revisit the URL (http://push.local/logs) and re-enter the code.
- A .zip file named “Push Logs YYYY-MM-DD” will begin downloading, containing recent Push Logs.
- Submit the Push log along with a support request using our contact form.
Note: If you already have an open support request for the same issue, attach the latest Push log with your next reply, or use a file transfer service to provide a link to the Push log in the body of your email.