Authorizing Live on Push (standalone)
Push 3 comes pre-loaded with Live 11 Intro, and you can make music with Push out of the box without the need to authorize. If you own a license for Live 11 Intro, Standard or Suite, you can authorize your Live license on Push to unlock additional features and content, and get access to all the Packs included in your license.
Here are the steps to authorize:
- Press Setup, Software, then Authorize. Push will display the URL http://push.local/authorize. The URL will contain an additional number if more than one Push is connected to the same network.
- Enter the entire URL (including http://) into a browser on a computer or phone connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Push.
- When prompted in the browser, enter the six-digit code displayed on Push.
- After entering the code, you’ll be redirected to Ableton.com to sign into your User Account. If you own more than one Live license, select the one you want to authorize on Push.
- When authorizing Live Standard or Suite, Push may need to be restarted to complete the authorization. To power off Push, hold the yellow power button for several seconds.
- Once authorized, the updated Live license and associated User Account will be shown in Setup > Software tab. You can then access all included Live features and Packs. Learn more about Packs on Push (standalone).