Authorizing Live on Push (standalone)
Push 3 comes pre-loaded with Live 11 Intro, and you can make music with Push out of the box without the need to authorize.
- If you own a license for Live 11 or above Intro, Standard, or Suite, authorize your Live license on Push to unlock additional features and content, and get access to your licensed Packs.
- A wide range of Packs, including many MPE-enabled instruments, is bundled with each Push (standalone) and Push 3 license, ready to install after authorization. See the list of bundled packs and learn more in our guide to Packs on Push.
Learn Push 3: Authorizing and Updating tutorial video
Here are the steps to authorize:
- Press Setup, Software, then Authorize. Push will display the URL http://push.local/authorize. The URL will contain an additional number if more than one Push is connected to the same network.
- Enter the entire URL (including http://) into a browser on a computer or phone connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Push.
- When prompted in the browser, enter the six-digit code displayed on Push.
- When authorizing Live, Push may need to be restarted to complete the authorization. To power off Push, hold the yellow power button for several seconds.
- Once authorized, the updated Live license and associated User Account will be shown in Setup > Software tab. You can then access all included Live features and Packs. Learn more about Packs on Push (standalone).