How to manage Packs
- Live Versions: 10
- Operating System: All
How to update a Pack using the Live 10 Browser
- Under Places, click on Packs.
- Scroll down to the list of Updates and unfold the list.
- Any available updates will be listed here.
- Press the download icon beside the Pack, and when fully downloaded press "Install."
How to purchase a Pack
- Browse the Packs section on the Ableton Website.
- Packs can be filtered by type.
- Click on a Pack, then click on the button marked "Buy Now" to complete the purchase process.
- Purchased packs are added to your User Account and to the "Available Packs" section in Live's browser.
How to delete a Pack
Right click on the Pack in the Live Browser and select "Delete" or press the delete key on your keyboard.
How to view the Default Lesson for a Pack
Right click on the Pack in the Live Browser and select "Show Default Lesson."
How to change the installation folder for a Pack
The installation folder for Packs can be changed in Live's Preferences → Library.
Click "Browse" to search for the new installation folder:
After choosing the new folder and clicking "Open", a dialog will pop up asking you if you wish to move existing Packs to the new location as well. If you click "No" then only subsequent Packs will be installed to the new folder, and all your existing Packs will remain at the old location. "Yes" moves everything to the new location (recommended):