Live asks for authorization at every launch (macOS multi-user environment)
- Live Version: 9.1 and later
- Operating System: macOS
If Live asks for authorization every time it launches on a multi-user computer, complete the steps below:
- Log in on the Admin user account on the computer.
- Close Live.
- Open Finder and navigate to this folder:
Macintosh HD:/Library/Application Support/
- Delete the
AbletonFolder contained there, if it exists.
- Launch Live. The authorization dialog will pop up, but once you complete authorization you should not be asked again at subsequent launches.
Should you then need to authorize Live for all users on the machine, please follow the steps in the relevant article below:
- Authorizing Live for all users on Windows (without Sassafras)
- Authorizing Live for all users on macOS (without Sassafras)