New Push features in Live 10
- Live Versions: 10
- Operating System: All
- Push Version: 1 and 2
- Enabled the Push 2 display process to run on the integrated GPU on dual-GPU hardware on macOS.
Push 2 Device Visualization
- Filter curves are now available for Simpler on Push 2.
- Added a filter visualization for Auto Filter on Push 2.
- Added a visualization to Operator's Filter bank on Push 2.
- Introduced additional icons to the Global bank for Wavetable on Push 2.
- Updated Wavetable's Unison Mode icons on Push 2.
- Updated the Push 2 color palette.
- Added icons for Wavetable's Filter Routing and Unison parameters, and updated Oscillator and Filter icons on Push 2.
- On Push 2's display, "On" and "Off" values now appear in title case instead of uppercase.
- It is now possible to control Wavetable's Poly Voices parameter from Push. If Wavetable's Poly/Mono is set to Poly, Poly Voices will be shown instead of the Glide control.
- Improved the look of Operator's 'Algorithm' icons on Push 2.
- Improved the way filter curves appear on Push, by drawing an opaque background.
Push 2 Note Layouts
- On Push 2, the state of a track (e.g., current Layout in use) can now be saved when saving a default track.
Push 1 and 2:
- Improved the chord selection for Push 1 and 2's new Melodic Sequencer + 32 Notes layout: it is no longer required to press the pads at the very same time, and the selected notes will always correspond to the currently held (or most recently released) notes.
- You can activate Live's Capture feature by pressing the Record and New button at the same time.