High-DPI monitor support (Windows)
- Live Versions: 9-10
- Operating System: Windows
High-DPI mode on Live 10
Live 10 has High-DPI support for Windows 10 computers by default. This can be toggled in the Preferences under Look/Feel → Enable HiDPI mode.
Auto Scale Plug-in Window
Certain HiDPI plug-ins may require you to manually disable scaling (via the context menu) in order to use them on HiDPI screens.
There are two ways to do this.
1. Right click on the plug-in title bar and deselect "Auto-Scale Plugin Window".
2. Right click on the plug-in the Live Browser and deselect "Auto-Scale Plugin Window".
Using Live 9 on high-DPI monitors
Live 9 does not have proper high-DPI support therefore Live 9's GUI may appear blurry or out-of-focus if the Windows Zoom settings are set to anything other than 100% (Windows 7) or something other than “Smaller” (Windows 10, 8)
- right-click on the Live shortcut in the Start Menu and choose "Properties" from the list.
- go to “Compatibility”.
- tick “Disable display scaling on high-DPI settings”.
- "Apply" these settings.
Note: Plug-in GUI windows will appear small when using this method.