Exporting Live Sets from a Korg Electribe
- Live Versions: 9.1 and later
- Operating System: All
You can export a pattern from your Electribe to an SD card. When you do this, besides the Korg-specific files, an Ableton Live Project, consisting of the Live Set and the necessary audio files, is automatically created as well.
- In the Electribe's Common Section, press the Menu/Enter button.
- Use the Cursor buttons and the Menu/Enter button to select the Data Utility menu.
- Here, use the Cursor buttons and the Menu/Enter button again to select the Export Audio menu.
- Using the Value knob, select Ableton Live Set as the type.
- Press Menu/Enter once again to start the export process.
For more details about the export, please refer to Korg's online resources and the Electribe manual.
Once the export is finished, just take the SD card over to your computer, access it via the Explorer or the Finder and find your Project in there. You can now copy it to a local folder and then open the Set with Live 9. Learn more about the specifics of your exported Live Set and how to go from here.