Saving plug-in parameter configurations
- Live Versions: Live 9.5 and later
- Operating System: All
For plug-ins with up to 64 parameters, all get configured automatically. If a plug-in has more than 64 parameters, you'd need to configure the parameters you want to see, edit or automate in Live's plug-in device manually in Configure Mode whenever you load an instance of this plug-in.
- Load a plug-in.
- Unfold configure mode (the triangle shaped icon).
- Enable Configure Mode and configure the plug-in parameters - add parameters and rearrange them to your liking.
- Once this is done, right-click on the plug-in device title bar and select "Save as Default Configuration" from the context menu.
- The parameter configuration is now saved as a default for this plug-in.
Note: Saving a default configuration does not save the current state of the plug-in. In order to save a specific preset or state, group the plug-in to a rack and save the rack to your user library