Using Push 1 with the latest version of Live
- Live Versions: All
- Operating System: All
Push 1 is compatible with the latest versions of Live 9, 10 and 11.
You can view all the latest updates for Push 1 and 2 in the Release Notes for Live.
Push 1 is supported in Live 10 and 11
Push 1 is continuously supported and it has every new feature that can be implemented. However due to technical limitations, certain new features implemented specifically for Push 2 are not supported on Push 1.
Using the new Simpler with Live 9.6
As of Live 9.6 an improved parameter layout for Simpler is available on Push 1, which enables controlling all the new device features.
New features available for Push 1 in Live 9
- It is now possible to load VST and AU plug-ins. Hotswapping plug-ins with Push enables browsing the plug-in's presets (AU only).
- Samples can be browsed from Push (will be instantiated in the new Simpler).
- It is possible to preview sounds from the Push browser.
Push 1 Preview Button (White-Off/ Blue-On)
- In Drum Racks, pads can now be duplicated.
- Scales settings are now saved in Sets.
- Clip length can be adjusted with a resolution down to 1/16th.
- When pressing Fixed Length during a recording, the last portion of the recording will be looped of the specified length.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the Clip selector in the step sequencer to be displayed after deleting a Clip.
- Holding Shift + Record activates Arrangement Record