Using Push 1 with the latest version of Live
- Live Versions: 9.5 and later
- Operating System: All
Push 1 is compatible with the latest versions of Live 9 and 10
We plan to continue supporting Push 1 and to adapt our new features to it, whenever possible. Still, some of the new features have been implemented with Push 2 in mind, and can be hardly ported to the different hardware.
New features available for Push 1 in Live 9
- It is now possible to load VST and AU plug-ins. Hotswapping plug-ins with Push enables browsing the plug-in's presets (AU only).
- Samples can be browsed from Push (will be instantiated in the new Simpler).
- It is possible to preview sounds from the Push browser.
Push 1 Preview Button (White-Off/ Blue-On)
- In Drum Racks, pads can now be duplicated.
- Scales settings are now saved in Sets.
- Clip length can be adjusted with a resolution down to 1/16th.
- When pressing Fixed Length during a recording, the last portion of the recording will be looped of the specified length.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the Clip selector in the step sequencer to be displayed after deleting a Clip.
- Holding Shift + Record activates Arrangement Record
Using the new Simpler with Live 9.6
As of Live 9.6 an improved parameter layout for Simpler is available on Push 1, which enables controlling all the new device features.
Will Push 1 be supported in Live 10?
Push 1 is continuously supported and it has every new feature that can be implemented, such as the new step sequencer. However due to technical limitations, certain new features are not supported on Push 1.