Unable to undo due to certain Max for Live devices
- Live Versions: All
- Operating System: All
Certain Max for Live devices use the Auto-Dice function (e.g. Buffer Shuffler).
The Auto-Dice function randomizes all steps (live.grid objects). As the live.grid objects are bound to Live's undo function, each change in these grids will add to the undo history. This makes it difficult to undo any other actions in a set.
- Open the Max for Live device editor.
- Right-click on one of the live.grid objects and select Inspector.
- Set the Parameter Visibility option from Stored Only to Hidden.
- Repeat this step with the other live.grid object.
- Save the Max device, ideally under a different name.