Using third-party Packs
- Live Versions: All
- Operating System: All
Installing Third-Party packs
- Download a third-party pack(s).
- Create a folder on your computer or external hard drive called Third-Party Packs.
- To install the pack, double click the .alp file or drag the pack into Live.
- Live will recognize it as a third-party Pack and ask where to install it. Choose the Third-Party Packs folder that you created.
- We recommend adding this folder to Places in Live's browser, so you have easy access to it.
- For future installations of third-party packs, choose the same folder.
Using content contained in the Pack
Content contained in third-party packs can be different from Pack to Pack. Expand the pack folder to view any contained content. This may include:
- Presets for Live Devices
- Samples folders containing various samples used in the presets
- A Live Set containing a demo song and Live Devices
- The Live Devices found in the Live Set can be saved as presets in your User Library by clicking on the diskette icon on the Instrument