How to install Packs
- Live Versions: 10, 9
- Operating System: All
How to install a Pack using the Live 10 Browser
All available Packs for your license (and any previously purchased Packs) can be downloaded and installed directly from the Live 10 Browser.
- Under Places, click on Packs.
- Scroll down to the list of Available Packs and unfold the list.
- Locate the Pack you want to install, then click the download icon (downward arrow).
- You'll see the progress of the download. Once fully downloaded it will change to an "Install" button.
- Click Install and wait for the installation dialog to complete.
- Once installed, the Pack displays in Live's browser and any available lessons open in the Help view.
How to install a Pack using a downloaded .alp file (Live 9 and Live 10)
- Open the Pack description page and click "Download". Or download it directly from your User Account.
- Live packs download in the ALP format. Double click on the ALP file or drag and drop it anywhere in Live to install the Pack.
- Once installed, they will appear in the Places section in Live's Browser under Packs.